Friday, February 4, 2011

All aboard the Gettysburg Express!!!

For the next couple of days I hope to be blogging about my trip to the North American Farmers Direct Marketing Conference. Today Cindy and I made the trip from the rural country of West Virginia to the big city of Baltimore...at least it seems to be a big city to a girl who grew up forty five minutes from Wal-Mart. For the next three days we will be on separate bus tours and spending our nights in Philadelphia. I am pleased to announce that I will be on the bus tour called the "Gettysburg Express." Gettysburg is one of our many stops on this three day tour of some great farms. Get ready for some new ideas!!! Cindy will be riding on the "Crab" bus. I think she is in for an interesting week after seeing her tour guides wearing crab claw hats this evening as she registered. My tour guides seemed much more normal, they were wearing Abe Lincoln hats. We just had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory, and Cindy had the opportunity to catch up with her former 4-H director. Hopefully, in the next few days I will be able to offer many great pictures and new ideas. Good Night from Baltimore!

No comments:

Post a Comment